Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Blue Skies Get Well Card

 photo Blue Skies Get Well Card.jpg
I saw the saying on this card the other day and could not stop thinking about it. It just begged to be made into a card! That's one of the good things about having my new typewriter next to the work desk in my craft room....I can use it to type unusual sentiments for my cards. I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Lawn Fawnatics Challenge (Cheerful Get Well)
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge (Watercolor -- I was inspired by the soft colors)
Addicted-To-Stamps-Challenge (Flowers)
Sunday Stamp Challenge (sketch)
CARD RECIPE:
Stamps -- Lawn Fawn (LF383 Flutter By and LF511 Blue Skies)
Cardstock -- Bazzill (Pink) and Recollections (Blue, White and Black)
Diecut -- Lawn Fawn (LF1180 Cross-Stitched Circle)
Pink Drizzle Paint -- Mod Podge by Plaid Enterprises, Inc.
Markers -- Staedtler Triplus Color
Corner Founder -- Fiskars
Typewriter -- We R Memory Keepers

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is such a soft and pretty get well card!

Thank you for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps! (you did link to the right blog, but posted the wrong sketch :) )

Nancy K said...

Beautiful card! I love the wonderful typed sentiment, so perfect! So happy you joined us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Monika Reeck said...

the stitched circle is lovely
Love the butterfly too
great used our sketch
sweet card
thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps
see you again tomorrow
hugs
Monika (DT)

Marlies said...

A beautiful card in lovely colours and very well designed! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

Birgit said...

What a darling card! I'm so glad you linked up to this week's Cupcake Inspirations challenge.