Saturday, February 17, 2018

Steampunk Adventure Card

The Paper Girls Challenge is celebrating their sixth anniversary with a fun challenge.  You are to use six of something on your crafty creation.    I made a steampunk themed adventure card and used six small black brads.  When I made my kraft cardstock base I inked up the center with vintage photo distress oxide ink.  Then I sprayed some water on top of it and blotted it with a paper towel.  The steampunk woman image was stamped with black ink on top.  I repeated the process with the stamped sentiment.  I used the Silhouette Cameo to cut out the gears die cut and attached it with the six small black brads.  Easy but fun card.  I hope your Saturday is going well.  This morning I got a haircut and bought groceries so I won't be scaring anyone with my hair and we won't go hungry this week.  ;)  This lady on wheels is going to be joining these challenges:

The Paper Girls Challenge (Use six of something -- I used six small black brads.)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge (Add A Die Cut)

CARD RECIPE:
Stamps -- Deep Red (Image) and Hampton Art (Sentiment)
Ink Pads -- Distress Oxide in Vintage Photo and Clearsnap (Wicked Black)
Cardstock -- Recollections
Die Cut -- Silhouette Design Store (can be seen here)
Brads -- The Paper Studio


2 comments:

Brittany M. said...

I love this steampunk card! Thank you so much for joining us Paper Girls in our Anniversary Challenge!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous steampunk card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby